Houston Hall (3417 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA 19104) - Primary conference venue.
FOOD PARTNERS (in yellow on the map)
*Special menus designed exclusively for the conference
Franklin's Table Food Hall
- Vegan-only: Goldie is a 100% vegan, Israeli-style falafel shop with made to order falafel sandwiches and salads, french fries, and tehina shakes, The Juice Merchant is a small family-owned neighborhood business that serves a wide range of fresh pressed juices that are made to order as well as smoothies and sweet and savory dishes.
- Vegan Options available: DK Sushi (has designed a special plant-based menu for the conference), Pitruco (Neapolitan-style brick oven pizza; modified vegan without cheese), High Street Provisions (Grilled Vegetable Sandwich and Avocado Toast with side salads and soup), and Little Baby's Ice Cream (Coconut Cream base).
- Hours: Friday, 7 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Saturday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Houston Market at Houston Hall (primary conference venue) - Food stations located at the bottom of Houston Hall. Vegan options at each station will be specified. Please let staff know and food will be prepared separately. Hours: Friday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday, noon to 7 p.m.
- Houston Grill: Veggie Burger
- Penn Pi: Build your own pasta bowl with marinara and veggies
- Bento Station: Veggie and Avocado rolls
Friday + Sunday only
- 34th St. Carvery: Build your own sandwich (seitan available)
- Ginger @ Spruce: Build your own noodle or rice bowl with veggies
OTHER NEARBY PLACES WITH DELICIOUS VEGAN OFFERINGS (in blue on the map)
HipCityVeg - 100% Vegan ingredients. Burgers, Sandwiches, Wraps and Salads. Friday-Sunday, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Honest Tom’s - Recently turned 100% plant-based. Brick-&-mortar outpost of the popular food truck. Serves tacos & burritos. Friday-Sunday, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sweetgreen - Salads and grain bowls made in-house. Vegan options specified on menu. Friday-Sunday, 10:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Honeygrow - Create-your-own noodle and rice stir-frys and salads. Vegan options specified on menu. Friday-Sunday, 10:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
&Pizza - Personal, craft your own pizza with vegan mozzarella and vegan sausage available. Friday-Sunday, 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
Dottie’s Donuts - Laid-back bakery & cafe known for its many vegan donut flavors & bagels along with coffee & tea drinks. Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday-Sunday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Please use this map to find the locations of the key conference venues and of recommended nearby food options.